Vinyl Floors are Easy to Care For
By its nature, vinyl flooring is highly durable. That said, time & an onslaught of regular foot traffic can take their toll on any floor. You’ll need a bit of routine maintenance to keep your vinyl looking new and to help it last as long as it’s meant to. Follow the We’ll Floor U vinyl maintenance guide for best practices!
Surefire Cleaning Tips
First and foremost, always consult your new vinyl floor’s warranty information to ensure that you’re using the correct cleaning solutions, tools & techniques.
- Sweep your floors regularly to remove dirt, grit, dust, sand & other debris
- Wipe spills promptly after they happen
- If vacuuming, detach the beater bar to avoid scratching your floor
- Use vacuum brush & hose attachments to clean room edges & other hard-to-reach areas
- Mop occasionally using clean water to remove stuck-on dirt
- If water alone doesn’t work, mop using a recommended cleaning solution, rinsing thoroughly
- Your floors likely have a finish that don’t need buffing, shining or waxing
- Vinyl can be slippery when wet, so use caution after mopping