The team at We’ll Floor U are your carpet specialists, here to provide you with quality products to beautify your home or business, meet your specific performance needs, provide easy care and withstand the test of time, all on your budget!
Find your carpet style
Carpet offers many practical advantages. When installed wall-to-wall over the right pad or cushion, carpeting becomes both soft and sturdy, providing comfort and durability in a way that no other floor covering can.
The sweep of color and texture that broadloom carpet offers can give any room a more furnished feeling, even when sparsely decorated. Lighter hues tend to expand spaces, while darker colors make things feel a bit cozier. Before you select your next carpet style, study samples at home under your existing lighting and alongside your current décor.
Carpet continues to
be popular for many reasons
Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many families across the US. It's relatively inexpensive, comfortable, and generally easier to install and replace than other floor coverings. What’s more, it also offers more color and texture options than any other category on the market along with warmth, softness, and quiet underfoot that hard surface floor coverings can’t provide.
Today's carpet styles, colors and textures lend themselves to a variety of interior decorating styles, from traditional to country, casual to formal. You’ll find a carpet for any design at one of our Southeast Florida showrooms, located in Jupiter and Stuart.
Carpet has inherent decorative virtues along with certain benefits from the materials and construction used in its manufacturing.
- Carpet adds warmth, is soft underfoot, and is easier on children's knees during playtime.
- Broadloom carpet absorbs sound, making it much quieter than hard surface floors and ideal for condominiums, townhouses & homes with high ceilings.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with, offering a wide variety of styles, colors, tones & hues that allow it to be the focus of a room or the foundation for furniture & accessories.
- Broadloom carpet is a versatile camouflage, going over any existing floor to hiding many sub-floor irregularities such as uneven surfaces & damage.
- Carpet can go over substrates on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical, with generally lower installation costs than hard-surface products.
- Yarn construction and surface texture add soft contrast to a room's angular architecture.
- Today, carpet is available with soil, stain, odor, static-resistance, increased durability & cleanability.